The Rapid Rise of Dual Credit: Understanding the Positive Impact on Grades and College Persistence: Sept. 17
Enrollment in dual credit courses has surged more than 75% in Kentucky, helping to drive up grades and boost second-year persistence. The webinar featured a panel discussion bringing together experts from across the state to discuss Kentucky's dual credit programs and CPE's latest research into dual credit outcomes.
Analysis of Nurses and Healthcare Workers in Kentucky Webinar: Aug. 21
CPE and labor market analytics firm, EMSI, will review the findings of a recent healthcare sector analysis for the state of Kentucky. The presentation looked at the challenges of meeting the demand for nurses and other healthcare workers in Kentucky, including:
- Job growth projections.
- Comparing the annual number of job openings and graduates.
- Alumni migration analysis.
- Recommendations for academic preparation programs.
Statewide Engineering Report Webinar: May 28
CPE and labor market analytics firm, EMSI, will review the findings of a recent engineering sector analysis for the state of Kentucky. The results showed a growing demand for Kentucky engineers and those in engineering-related fields, due to the job market and more competitive salaries.
Key areas for discussion included:
- Job growth projections
- Comparing the annual number of job openings and graduates
- Alumni migration analysis
- Recommendations for academic progress
2020 Progress Report Webinar: May 19
The Council on Postsecondary Education’s data and advanced analytics team looks at the progress made by Kentucky’s public and independent campuses between the academic years 2014-15 to 2018-19.
Key areas discussed
- Educational attainment
- Degree/credential production
- Progress of underprepared students
- Graduation rates, achievement gaps
- In-state college going rate
- Kentucky adults enrolled in college
- Net price at public four-year institutions